top of page
long logo v2.png

2. MS Symptoms

Public·211 members

Light Headedness

Does anyone get frequent light headedness when they get up (not even getting up that fast), but I feel like it is more frequent recently and not sure why....if anyone else is experience this...what do you do to try to prevent this?

13 Views
Karen VanRynn
Karen VanRynn
5 days ago

I actually got dizzy turning over in bed! That one is easy stay in bed until it goes away. A lot of meds can cause it as well. Mine go away as soon as I get it. Look at your medicine bottles perhaps you can change some you are taking.

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

The ms life newsletter.

MS research, community stories, event updates, and real talk — delivered to your inbox once a month.

If you have any questions, please reach out to us at mslifecommunity@gmail.com.

Thank you for joining ms life!

Find us on Social Media 

  • Instagram
  • Youtube
bottom of page